Boise Idaho Term Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance in Boise Idaho and the other major Idaho cities. Finding the best most affordable term life rates, quotes and free comparisons right here in the State of Idaho’s Capital City Boise Idaho.
Let us shop the nations top carriers to help you try and find the best most affordable term life policy or plan. Even if there are underwriting issues we can shop the market to try and help you get the best priced plan to fit into your insurance planning needs.
Please click on the get free term life insurance quote tab and you will soon be on your way to implementing this most important part of your financial planning puzzle.
Helpful Resources and Links:
Idaho Insurance Website: www.goidahoinsurance.com
Idaho Department of Insurance: http://www.doi.idaho.gov/
Directory of Boise: Find all you need to know about Boise Business and events.
Quick Facts about Boise Idaho from Boise Chamber of Commerce
- The greater Boise Valley is comprised of eight fast-growing communities: Boise, Caldwell, Eagle, Emmett, Kuna, Meridian, Nampa & Star.
- Total Population within a 45-minute draw area: 615,528
- Average Age: 33.1 years
- Average Commute Time: 20.2 minutes
- Forbes, Wall Street Journal and Inc. Magazine rate Boise as one of the best places in the US to live and work.
- Money magazine rates the Boise Valley as one of the best places to live in the U.S.
- National Geographic Adventure says the Boise Valley is one of the Top 31 Best Live & Play Towns.
- The Boise Valley has a workforce of more than 280,000. Nearly 110,000 of the workforce are degreed workers.
- Workforce within a 45-minute draw area: 325,794
- The overall cost of doing business is nearly a third lower than in California or Washington.
- The median priced home in Boise and Ada County is $235,000. Based on average housing costs, utilities, health care, transportation, groceries, and other services, the Boise Valley’s cost of living is well below the national average.
- The Boise Valley is located 430 miles from the seaport terminal of Portland, Oregon; 384 miles south of Spokane, Washington; and 360 miles northwest of Salt Lake City, Utah.
- The airport serves more than 3 million people per year and is less than five miles from downtown Boise.
- Idaho Northern & Pacific Railroad (INPR) provides freight service over four branch lines in southwestern Idaho and northeastern Oregon.
- There have been more patents generated in the Boise Valley than any other region in the country.
- Boise and Nampa, Idaho, are ranked as the most secure locations to live in the United States among large metropolitan areas with populations of 500,000 or greater. (Source: Third Annual Most Secure U.S. Places to Live rankings from Farmers Insurance Group of Companies)
- According to the National Census Bureau, Idaho is the third fastest growing state in the nation.